Thursday, December 18, 2008

Reflection final project


After the presentation of this final project, I realize how large and ambitious this project actually was. Because after all the work that I have done: thinking about the plot, writing the story, drawing the original illustrations, edit digitally the originals, create the interactive digital story and print the illustration for the paper version of this book. I felt that even though I have accomplished my original goals I need to keep working on it to improve a couple of thinks to get the best of it. For instance, I would like to ask a professional writer review and edit the story in order to simplify ideas and expressions that might help the story to be more clear and attractive.
I also will like to register the story and images in order to be able to publish it.

After all I am very pleased with my final project because not only was I able to make this idea become real but also I believe that this book might help kids and adults (parents and educators) to discuss and learn about important thinks like friendship, self-confidence and human relation ship.

Regarding the multimedia for educators class, I really enjoyed everybody presentations and I have learn about many possibles options that could be used to improve education in different levels and environments.

Thank you Selila!

No comments: